Request A Quote Today
1. Contractor agrees to provide the following services:
LIVING ROOM, DEN, HOME OFFICES, HALLS, ETC. Dust Ceiling Fans & High Areas For Cobwebs, DUST Bookshelves, Picture Frames, Decorative Items, Light Fixtures & Bulbs, Tabletops & Chairs Empty Trash Cans & Replace Can Liners Windex Mirrors & Glass Tabletops (No TVs), Apply Final Touches Such As Folding Blankets, Straighten Pillows & Items On Tables, Vacuum Floors, Carpets, Mats, Baseboards & Stairs Mop Tile & Wood Floors
BEDROOMS Make the beds or change the lines if the bed sheets are on the top of the bed, Dust and wipe down top of the furniture, Dust Lamps shades, photo frames, Vacuum all carpets , Mop all floors
KITCHEN For Residentials Only: Clean Exterior Front Of Fridge , Interior & Exterior Of Microwave, Clean Exterior Front Of Oven, Clean the Stove top, Polish All Chrome Appliances, Clean Exterior Front of Cabinet Doors, Clean Countertops , Clean Sink, Faucet, Backsplash & Polish Chrome Fixtures, Empty Trash Cans & Replace Can Liners Apply Final Touches Such As Folding Hanging Dish Towels, Straighten Countertop Items, Vacuum Floors, Mats & Baseboards Mop Tile Floors
BATHROOM For Rentals Only: Throw Out All Toiletries & Soaps Windex Mirrors & Dust Vanity Lights Clean Exterior Front Of Vanities & Cabinets Clean Sink, Faucet, Backsplash & Polish Chrome Fixtures Clean Showers, Tubs, & Polish Chrome Fixtures Clean Interior & Exterior Of Toilets With Bleach Empty Trash Cans & Replace Can Liners Apply Final Touches Such As Folding Hand Towels, Straighten Items On Countertop, Hide Appliance Cords Behind Appliances Vacuum Floors, Mats & Baseboards Mop Tile Floors
UPON REQUEST WITH ADDITIONAL FEES: Call office to get prices. Clean refrigerator inside, outside, and underneath, Clean inside fireplace, garage sweep , mop , sweep front porch, clean outside of door, Clean out any storage areas, Any outside lights, Clean oven inside, outside, and underneath
3. Contractor agrees to provide the above services at the following frequency:
Trustworthy Cleaning Services LLC and its employees (Contractor) agree to provide services stated in this contract in a reliable and trustworthy manner. In consideration of the services and as an express condition thereof, the Customer expressly waives any and all claims against Contractor unless arising from gross negligence on the part of Contractor.
1. Contractor requests that alarms are turned off for the day of cleaning. If alarms are activated and/ or triggered accidentally, Contractor is not responsible for any fees associated with and/or incurred as response to the alarm. It is the Customer's sole responsibility to deactivate and re-activate all alarms on the day of cleaning.
2. Contractor agrees to keep Customer keys and will pay locksmith fees only if Contractor misplaces Customer keys.
3. Contractor agrees to keep Customer information secure and confidential. However, it is the Customer’s sole responsibility to remove medical prescriptions and/or narcotics prior to the day of cleaning.
4. Contractor does not use ladders nor move items more than 25 pounds to protect Contractor from injury. If Customer would like cleaning behind heavy objects, it is the Customer’s sole responsibility to move all heavy objects prior to the day of cleaning.
5. Contractor does not clean animal cages, litter boxes, animal droppings, human feces, urine, vomit, soiled clothing and/or other similar biohazard's.
6. Cleaning rates are subject to change as the condition of your home changes. Customer must request additional services in advance so Contractor can schedule the additional time and supplies needed.
7. Every effort is made to be as careful as possible with your items. However, accidents do happen. Items which are antique, irreplaceable, and/or hard to find are not covered by our breakage policy. It is the Customer’s sole responsibility to remove these items prior to the day of your cleaning.
8. Contractor is not responsible for damage incurred by the improper installation of any object on Customer’s premises: for example, all surfaces are assumed to be sealed. It is the Customer’s sole responsibility to notify Contractor in writing prior to the day of cleaning so that Contractor may clean properly.
9. Customer must notify Contractor in writing within 24 hours of their most recent cleaning date to report damage, breakage and/or loss of any personal items. It is the Customer’s sole responsibility to email and/or to text Contractor photos of damage, breakage and/or loss of personal items.
10. Customer cancellations must be received by Contractor in writing 48 hours prior to the day of cleaning, otherwise Customer is liable to pay Contractor one full cleaning fee for cancellation. If, on the day of cleaning, Contractor arrives at, but cannot access, Customer's premises due to an aggressive pet or aggressive individuals, Contractor reserves the right to cancel services until the situation is remedied. Customer is liable to pay Contractor one full cleaning fee for cancellation.
11. Contractor reserves the right to deny services and/or terminate services because of safety concerns, financial concerns, and/or inappropriate/ uncomfortable situations at & or on Customer's premises.
12. Contractor reserves the right to reschedule cleanings with less than 24 hour notice due to inclement weather. Due to unforeseen weather, traffic and/or cleaning delays, Contractor’s Cleaners may arrive within 1 hour before or 1 hour after Customer’s scheduled cleaning time.
13. Contractor has the sole discretion to send 1 or 2 maids the day of the service. The maid(s) will arrive fully equipped, but also the customer must have a vacuum in case accidents happens and the contractors vacuum brakes, damage or stop working.
14. If a Customer requests an emergency cleaning, Contractor will charge Customer an additional fee to be negotiated at time of emergency request.
15. Contractor does not provide services on holidays. If Customer’s scheduled cleaning day falls on a holiday, Contractor will call Customer to reschedule.
16. Customer is liable to pay Contractor a $40.00 (Forty Dollar) fee in the event Customer's check is returned for insufficient funds. All fees are due promptly and must be paid by cash, money order, or credit card within 48 hours of notification of returned check.
17. Customer is liable to pay Contractor a 10% late fee in the event Customer's balance for services rendered is more than 45 days past due. All fees are due promptly and must be paid by cash, money order, or credit card within 48 hours of notification of balance due.
18. Contractor reserves the right to discontinue services until all payments are made in full.
19. If Customer is not satisfied with the cleaning services provided by Contractor, it is the sole responsibility of the Customer to notify Contractor in writing within 24 hours of rendered services so that Contractor can return to Customer's premises to clean the specified unsatisfactory items at no additional fee.
20. If the Customer ends the contract. The Contractor needs 30 (thirty) day written notice in advance the next appointment. To avoid the cancellation of this 6 month contact. If cancel last minute before date mention above the Contractor is authorize to charge the full amount of the remaining cleanings in the contract. In case Customer changes, blocks or dispute the charges of finalizing the contract. Contractor will seek for legal assistance and the Customer is liable for legal fees.
21. Once the contract is finalized. The Contractor will automatically renew the contact for 3 more months continuously , unless the the Customer provides a written notice 30 days in advance that we would not like to continue with such contract.
22. If you would like to hire a specific present or past Contractor cleaner for any cleaning services outside of this agreement, our referral fee is $2,500.00 (two-thousand five-hundred dollars). All Contractor cleaners are under a non-compete contract for a period of two years after they are discharged.